Betrayal At Baldur's Gate
The shadow of Bhaal has come over Baldur's Gate, summoning monsters and other horrors from the darkness!
As you build and explore the iconic city's dark alleys and deadly catacombs, you must work with your fellow adventurers to survive the terrors ahead. That is, until some horrific evil turns one — or possibly more — of you against each other. Was it a mind flayer's psionic blast or the whisperings of a deranged ghost that caused your allies to turn traitor? You have no choice but to keep your enemies close!
Based on the award-winning Betrayal at House on the Hill board game, in Betrayal at Baldur's Gate you'll return to Baldur's Gate again and again thanks to the fifty included scenarios only to discover it's never the same game twice.
Can you and your party survive the madness, or will you succumb to the mayhem and split (or slaughter!) the party?
- Set up box
- 2 haunt books (Traitor's Tome and Secrets of Survival)
- 42 tiles
- Elfsong Tavern start tile
- Catacomb Landing start tile
- 6 prepainted plastic adventurer figures
- 30 plastic clips
- 8 dice
- Turn/Damage track
- 86 cards (45 events, 22 items, 13 omen, 6 player aid)
- 215 tokens (62 monster tokens, 54 adventurer power, event, haunt, item, obstacle tokens, 36 adventurer tokens, 18 NPC tokens, 18 quest tokens, 14 item and item pile tokens, 13 monster tokens)
Recommended Age: 12 and up
Number of Players: 3-6
Average Playing Time: 60 mins