Become a member of the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defence (B.P.R.D.), ready to investigate occult threats that threaten our very existence. Explore gothic locations, hunt down clues, discover artefacts, fight horrific creatures and face off against terrifying bosses!
Designed by James M. Hewitt and Sophie Williams, Hellboy: The Board Game features an innovative Case Files system to run each mission for you. Each of the missions in the core game begins by reading a BPRD Case File. This will set the scene for the investigation ahead and give hints about what threats you may encounter. The contents of each Case File are top secret, so the first time you play you’ll have no idea what you’re about to face!
While the Case File system runs the game, the Deck of Doom is guaranteed to mess with your best laid plans. Each turn, you must draw a card from the ominous Deck of Doom. Each card may spawns new minions, advance the Impending Doom track or target specific agents.
- 4 Plastic Agent Miniatures – Hellboy, Liz Sherman, Johann Strauss, and Abe Sapien
- 18 Plastic Minion Miniatures
- 3 Plastic Boss Miniatures – Rasputin, Giant Frog Monster, and the Tentaces of Sadu-Hem
- 13 Custom Game Dice
- 12 double-sided Cardstock Room Tiles
- More than 160 Cards
- More than 120 Cardstock Tokens and Counters
- Quickstart Guide and Rulebook
Recommended Age: 14 and Up
Number of Players: 1-4
Average Playing Time: 60 mins