Will Sarah manage to defeat Jareth and his Labyrinth, or will the Goblin King turn little Toby into a goblin babe?
Jim Henson's Labyrinth: The Board Game is a beautiful exploration of the movie for 1-5 players in which Sarah, Ludo, Sir Didymus and Hoggle must adventure through the labyrinth and make their way to the goblin city to save Toby from Jareth, the goblin king! The board is very simplistic, beautifully illustrated and dominated by the titular Labyrinth. This is the maze that players must navigate every time they wish to save Sarah's baby brother. Each game is different with the blank card spaces being filled with the magical encounters and monsters that are depicted on the deck of cards that comes with the game, this ensures a great deal of replayability and unpredictability in the game, giving the Labyrinth its signature feel.
The game consists of two distinct stages, one in which the group must adventure through the labyrinth trying to find the goblin city whilst keeping their willpower as high as possible (nobody wants to fall into the oubliette!), and a second stage in which the players must fight their way into Jareth's castle where Sarah must say the magical words that will release her brother!
- 5 highly collectable figurine renditions of the main characters: Jareth the goblin king; Sarah; Hoggle; Ludo; Sir Didymus and Ambrosius
- Rules booklet – 16 pages
- 2’x2′ game board – lavishly illustrated with inspiring new artwork featuring all the legendary places from the movie, including the Obliette, the Bog of eternal stench, the Goblin City and Jareth’s Castle.
- 32 Labyrinth cards
- Over 30 game tokens
- 6 polyhedral dice (D4,D6,D8,D10,D12,D20)
- 6 Reference cards
- 4 character sheets, 4 ability cards & 4 weakness cards.
- 4 card stand ups: Humongous, Goblin Infantry, Goblin Cavalry & Goblin Artillery.
- Goblin clock & clock hand.
Recommended Age: 6+
Number of Players: 1-5
Average Playing Time: 30+ min.