Red Flags is a party game about convincing your friends to go on terrible dates.
This is the main 400-card starter deck for Red Flags. From the creator of Superfight, Red Flags is a party game about convincing your friends to go on terrible dates.
Here's how it works:
One of your friends is going to be the single. Every other player uses perk cards to make a hot date that they think would be a great match for that person.
You'll get characters like:
- A brain surgeon that loves to cuddle
- An olympic gymnast that loves video game
- A famous musician that owns your favorite sports team
But then everyone gets to play a Red Flag onto another player at the table. Now all of these perfect dates will have flaws like:
- Punches every barista they see
- Wears a diaper because it's "more convenient"
- Collects human skulls, says they're practically free!
Now that all of the dates are horrible, everyone tries to convince the single to go out with their date. That's pretty much it. The game can be as raunchy or tame as your imaginations allow.
- 400 cards
- Game rules
Recommended age: 16 and up
Number of players: 3-20
Average playing time: 15+ min.